Content provided by FlexRadio Systems and Maestro Users
The following battery packs (also referred to as power banks) have been used successfully with the Maestro. Please note that the manufacturer's of the suggested battery charging packs may change specifications at any time.
FlexRadio Systems recommend that you follow the recommended manufacturer's instructions for charging the battery pack. Not all battery packs can be charged while the load or the USB drain cable is connected. For ensured safety, disconnected the load or the USB drain cable when charging the battery unless explicitly allowed by the battery manufacturer. FlexRadio will not be responsible for any damage to the Maestro due to battery charging related issues.
The batteries below meet the following specs:
- Maximum Battery Size: 3"W (7.62 cm) x 6"L (15.24 cm) x 0.75"D (1.91 cm)
- Power Connector: USB-A female
- Recommended Current Supply: 2.5A at 5V DC output
- Auto Start: Preferred feature - initiate start on introduction of a load
Google search on the power bank listed below to find sources on where to purchase.
- Polanfo (12000mAh)
- Mogix Accessories (10400mAh)
- EasyAcc 2nd Gen Power Bank (10000mAh)
- Original Xiaomi Power Bank (20000 mAh) [note: newer models are larger and do not fit in the battery bay]
- NINETEC Power Bank (15000mAh)